BUILD YOUR OWN KRAKEN A.M.S. CASE
Kraken A.M.S. Series cases are the absolute strongest, most durable cases we make. Kraken A.M.S. Exoskeleton case, when combined with Perseus A.M.S. case (sold separately), transforms to a heavy-duty Kraken A.M.S. case. Represent your favorite sports team, show your school spirit or just choose a different color for each day of the week. With more than 40 different color combinations, it is easy to give the Kraken A.M.S. case a personal look and feel.
- Perseus A.M.S. is required in order for the Kraken A.M.S. Exoskeleton to transform into a Kraken A.M.S. case. Kraken A.M.S. Exoskeleton is not a standalone case.
- Kraken A.M.S. Exoskeleton features hardened polycarbonate, providing a stylish and rugged surface for maximum protection.
- This case Series protects device power-ports and audio-jacks with silicone plugs to keep out dirt and debris, and the built-in screen protector provides the ultimate screen protection.
- Kraken A.M.S. Exoskeleton includes a lanyard loop, which allows you to accessorize your phone with key chains, charms or other accessories.
- The built-in media stand allows convenient and hands free viewing from multiple angles.
- Each Kraken A.M.S. Exoskeleton includes a removable belt-clip/holster to provide security and easy access to your device.
- Optional Kraken A.M.S. accessories: windshield mount, bike mount, tripod mount, clamp, universal clip, cord management system, and more!
- Combine a Kraken A.M.S. Exoskeleton and Perseus A.M.S. case (sold separately) to create a Kraken A.M.S. case. Kraken A.M.S. cases meet Military Standard MIL-STD-810F for Drop, Vibration, Dust, Sand and Rain (Independently Tested).
- Drop (Mil-STD-810F, Method 516.5) - 26 drops onto concrete from 4ft.
- Vibration (Mil-STD-810F, Method 514.5) from 20-2000Hz across 3 different axes for a total of 18 hours.
- Dust (Mil-STD-810F, Method 510.4) - blow dust for 3 hours at 29 ft / sec.
- Sand (Mil-STD-810F, Method 510.4) - blow sand for 3 hours at 59 ft / sec.
- Rain (Mil-STD-810F, Method 506.4) - 7.9 inches per hour of rain at 40 mph wind velocity for 1 hour.