ADAPTS TO YOUR LIFESTYLE
Kraken A.M.S. Series cases are the absolute strongest, most durable cases we make. Kraken A.M.S. features three layers of protection, including over-molded shock-absorbing TPE and hardened polycarbonate in the interior and exterior of the case. The detachable aluminum media stand provides the option to attach a variety of interchangeable accessories, allowing you to use your device to its full potential. Kraken A.M.S. cases allow you to adapt your case to fit your lifestyle.
- Kraken A.M.S. includes a tough exoskeleton, featuring hardened polycarbonate and over-molded shock-absorbing TPE, providing a stylish and rugged surface for maximum protection.
- Impact-resistant Thermo Plastic Elastomer (TPE) corners of the case protect your device from accidents.
- Kraken A.M.S. includes TPE lining on the inside, with a hardened polycarbonate exterior, making it less susceptible to wear and tear, and easy to get in and out of pockets.
- This case Series protects device power-ports and audio-jacks with TPE plugs to keep out dirt and debris, and the built-in screen protector provides the ultimate screen protection.
- Kraken A.M.S. cases include a lanyard loop, which allows you to accessorize your phone with key chains, charms or other accessories.
- The built-in media stand allows convenient and hands free viewing from multiple angles.
- Optional Kraken A.M.S. accessories: windshield mount, bike mount, tripod mount, clamp, universal clip, cord management system, and more!
- Each Kraken A.M.S. case includes a removable belt-clip/holster to provide security and easy access to your device.
- Kraken A.M.S. cases feature hardened bio-enhanced plastic that is recyclable, degradable and compostable, making it truly eco-friendly..
- Kraken A.M.S. cases meet Military Standard MIL-STD-810F for Drop, Vibration, Dust, Sand and Rain (Independently Tested).
- Drop (Mil-STD-810F, Method 516.5) - 26 drops onto concrete from 4ft.
- Vibration (Mil-STD-810F, Method 514.5) from 20-2000Hz across 3 different axes for a total of 18 hours.
- Dust (Mil-STD-810F, Method 510.4) - blow dust for 3 hours at 29 ft / sec.
- Sand (Mil-STD-810F, Method 510.4) - blow sand for 3 hours at 59 ft / sec.
- Rain (Mil-STD-810F, Method 506.4) - 7.9 inches per hour of rain at 40 mph wind velocity for 1 hour.