ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Trident Case products come with a ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY. Trident Case warrants against material or workmanship defects. A valid claim must be received within one year of original purchase. If a defect exists, at its option, Trident Case will do one or more of the following options:
(1) Repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
(2) Send replacement parts needed to repair the product at no charge.
(3) Exchange the product with a product that is new or which has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product.
(4) Refund the purchase price of the product. This warranty does not cover problems or breaks caused by misuse or improper use of Trident Case products. Trident Case warranty does not, under any circumstance, cover the replacement or cost of any electronic device or personal property inside or outside of a protective case made by Trident Case.
European Union Consumer Protection laws may afford additional rights. Please visit the following website for more information: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/ecc/consumer_topics/buying_goods_services_en.htm.
We will accept returns and exchanges only if the product was purchased directly from www.tridentcase.com within 30 days of receipt. Refund will be issued in the form of a refund to the Credit Card or PayPal account used for the original purchase. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Please email: email@example.com with the original order number and a brief description of the problem to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization number) and instructions for the return. Please include the RMA number with returned product.
Trident Case will not be responsible for the return shipping charges. A restocking fee of up to 15% may be applied to returns. This could be dependent on, but is not limited to: damage to the product, damage to the packaging, shipping costs incurred by Trident Case, etc. The actual restocking fee will not be fully calculated until the returned item(s) is received and inspected by Trident Case. Please allow 3-5 business days after receipt of the return to be processed. Customers will receive an e-mail confirmation of the credit once it has been issued or exchange products have been shipped.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect personally identifiable information, such as names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request and may be used by Trident Case for research and marketing purposes such as email newsletters and product advertisements. You may unsubscribe from these newsletters at any time. Your information will be solely used by Trident Case and will not be sold, given or otherwise distributed to other companies or organizations.
www.tridentcase.com may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information that does not include personally identifiable information may be shared with third parties.
DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
(1) Permitted or required by law; or,
(2) Trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
(3) Investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
PRIVACY CONTACT INFORMATION
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 909-627-7999
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted. Revised 1/3/13